It's an important trait throughout out life.
Commitment in your beliefs, commitment in your work, commitment in your relationship, and commitment in your training.
Next Friday I am making a 16 week commitment to @prymalcoach and his Be Prymal program. In doing so I want to make 6 additional commitments to go along with it.
3 commitments to myself.
1. No Alcohol consumption throughout the duration of the program. The only exception will be my ice cold well deserved beer after Battlegrounds and Toighmudder.
2. Minimal cheat meals. This program will go through all of our favorite holiday to gorge. I commit to stay focused and dedicated.
3. Have Fun. If you don't enjoy it, why do it?
3 commitments to @prymalcoach
1. Give 150% at all times
2. Listen and Learn, but also apply what I am learning.
3. Be the best representation of the Prymal way of life day after day. Set an example for others surrounding me.
Time to get at it! Be Prymal!