Morning girls(and boys) ! A very quick mani in a rush, hope you like it! Don't forget to tag your nail designs to #mrznailz to get featured here ! Lots of love xb😘❤️
Alelacele yaptigim bir manikurle karsinizdayim bugun, umarim begenirsiniz. Yaptiginiz dizaynlara #mrznailz tagi eklemeyi unutmayin 😘😘😘sevgilerrr 💐
Working on some Halloween Nail ideas so in the meanwhile I'm wearing Nanacoco "Orange Mango" and I guess this could be #mynailsanddrink or also featuring my #nailrack in the background (': If u have any suggestions on Halloween nails you'd like to see...just comment the ideas below and ill try my best (;
My #turquoisestonenails as I've seen with my sweet @amina2inspire's page and was originally from the talented @ohmygoshpolish. Thought I might give it a try since I cant do water marbling😁🙈 love gow it turned out😍 🎥 vid tutorial coming soon. Stay safe chicka's! ☺️🙏😘 Polishes used:
Island girl polish - Aloha color collection (#turquoise )
@opi_products "my favorite ornaments" (gold)
@sinfulcolorsprofessional "black on black"
@sally_hansen "Hard as nails gel top coat"
Rings from Accesorize 💍💍💍
🎥 #videotutorial for #turquoisestonenails. Seen the video of sweet @amina2inspire and thought me how to do it. Originally from the talented @ohmygoshpolish 😉 How to:
1. Put clear base coat 2x.
2. Then turquoise and let it dry
3. A drop of @opi_products "my favorite ornaments" into a shot glass of water and it will automatically spread out.
4. Dip the nail to get the gold color and clean the excess
5. Place a scotch tape on the nail surroundings.
6. A drop of @sinfulcolorsprofessional "black on black" on the water and wait a bit to spread out.
7. Spray a minimal amount of hairspray ( can also use alcohol spray, hand sanitizer spray)
8. Get the design by dipping the nails and remove the excess.
9. Clear top coat to seal the design. I used @sally_hansen "Hard as Nails hard as wrap" it had a gel effect😉👍 Pls leave a comment for love, questions and suggestions. Thanks so much! Appreciate all the love! 💙💙💙